Kreacta follows the entire realization, starting from the design to the finished product. The mechanical consultancy services also include inspections at the customer’s premises or at the final destination, and on-site assistance to support the installation of machinery, mechanical components and systems.
In this way, our resources are integrated with the professionalism of our specialized technicians and engineers, who are assiduously present at the Customer’s side even at the company headquarters.
Drawing techniques and industrial design
Support also includes the study and development of the best parametric design techniques for specific systems or types of machines, always tailored to the project at hand.
We are not software experts, but we are experts in how to use software and processes in business cases and for solving real and actual problems, and not simply teaching the tool.
This phase is a guideline that follows the project development process and the customer’s requests, to align and take stock of what has already been done and what instead needs to be customized or made from scratch, up to the support in the assembly phase at the end of the cycle.
- Monitoring the progress of the project
- Choosing the use of certain techniques or technologies
- Performing all necessary analyses
- Extrapolation of technical specifications that are as dry and vertical as possible (through the exclusive Kreacta SpecificaTOP method)
Outsourcing Mechanical Design
This is the main service provided by Kreacta for companies. Relying on an external support for your design, brings significant advantages:
- Cost optimization (which internally remain fixed)
- Competences of professionals at your complete disposal
- Process innovation: analysis and support in the development and realization of the product
- The use of SpecificaTOP, a time-tested proprietary method – exclusive to Kreacta – that will guarantee the linearity of the entire project
Is this the service you were looking for?
Tell us your idea and let’s start to realize it: